Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tattoos done by Inflicting Ink in Portsmouth RI Keep Memories Alive

People get tattoos for all kinds of reasons, but mostly for the memories of people, places and events in their lives.



I want to thank you Jeff for the phenomenal tatt on my shoulder!! It is more than I could have asked for. I'm at a loss for words to tell you how much it means to me that you were able to take the memories that I have of my son and actually make them literally a part of me!! I am so happy with this tatt!!!! Thanks again!! You truly are the best!!!
Lori B.


------------------------------------------------------
Inflicting Ink is a Rhode Island Tattoo Studio that embodies quality, consistency and pride, and offers a sterile, safe, comfortable, artistic environment to its customers.  Nominated multiple times for the Best Tattoo Parlor in Rhode Island and Best Tattoo Artist in RI.

You may contact them for an appointment for a tattoo at (401) 683-5680 and of course walk-ins are always welcome.

For more information, please visit our home page at www.inflictinginktattoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment