Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Monday, August 16, 2010

Phoenix Ankle Tattoo Best Tattoo Studio in RI

On February 2009 Jules had this to say about a visit to the Best Tattoo Studio in RI, Inflicting Ink Tattoo Studio in Portsmouth RI...


"Jeff, I never posted on here (which of course I remembered when seeing a Budweiser commercial :P) telling you how in love with the ankle/foot piece you did for me. The phoenix feathers came out EXACTLY the way I'd pictured them. I'll be back to get the wolf on my back expanded upon. I'll send you some pics soon I promise! <3"

Jules

------------------------------------------------------
Inflicting Ink is a Rhode Island Tattoo Studio that embodies quality, consistency and pride, and offers a sterile, safe, comfortable, artistic environment to its customers.  Nominated multiple times for the Best Tattoo Parlor in Rhode Island and Best Tattoo Artist in RI.

You may contact them for an appointment for a tattoo at (401) 683-5680 and of course walk-ins are always welcome.

For more information, please visit our home page at www.inflictinginktattoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment