Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Monday, April 7, 2014

Should Parents Have Tattoos?

Tattoos, once highly frowned upon, are making a strong comeback. Tattoos are becoming increasingly more popular in main stream America even among parents and professionals. At Inflicting Ink we tattoo folks from all walks of life, mothers, CEOs, pastors, teachers and doctors. This article weighs in on the positive or negative influence of parents with tattoos. Which side of the table do you support?
I remember seeing my grandpa's tattoos as a kid. They were hard to make out because of his weathered skin and the fact that the ink had bled over the years. They were badges of honor from war. I just remember looking at the huge green blot on his arm, trying to trace the lines with my tiny finger, thinking wow, that's pretty bad*ss -- and that I wanted to be cool and have one too. But, I also wanted the story and glory that came with it. Twenty years and three tattoos later, I can't say I was ever a soldier in World War II, but I am still proud of the ink I've collected over the years -- in fact you wouldn't even know I had any had I not told you. If it's summer, though, you might see one peek out. Or, like last week, while I was on vacation in Miami. This is usually when I hear the comments.




--------------------------------------

Call Inflicting Ink at 401-683-5680 to schedule a free consultation to learn about laser tattoo removal for yourself, or to learn about adding the Quanta USA laser to your tattoo studio.
--------------------------------------
Inflicting Ink is a Rhode Island Tattoo Studio that embodies quality, consistency and pride, and offers a sterile, safe, comfortable, artistic environment to its customers.  Nominated multiple times for the Best Tattoo Parlor in Rhode Island and Best Tattoo Artist in RI.

You may contact them for an appointment for a tattoo at (401) 683-5680 and of course walk-ins are always welcome.For more information, please visit our home page at www.inflictinginktattoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment