Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Inflicting Ink Tattoo

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Getting Rid of Your Butt Tattoo Has Never Been Easier!


'America's Worst Tattoos': Man Has His Parents' Faces Tattooed On His Buttocks

On the Series Premiere of "America’s Worst Tattoos" (Thu., 10 p.m. ET on TLC) viewers were introduced to John.

He loves his parents so much that he decided to have portraits of them tattooed onto his body. On his buttocks, to be precise. Ouch!

"For Mother’s Day, I decided to get my mom's face tattooed on my butt cheek," said John, showing off his mom's face on his posterior. "My mom cried when she first saw it."

Next, "I got my dad’s face tattooed on my ass. ... My dad, who is the king of not showing emotion, sent me a text message that said, 'You rock!'"
------------------------------------------------------
Inflicting Ink is a Rhode Island Tattoo Studio that embodies quality, consistency and pride, and offers a sterile, safe, comfortable, artistic environment to its customers.  Nominated multiple times for the Best Tattoo Parlor in Rhode Island and Best Tattoo Artist in RI.

You may contact them for an appointment for a tattoo at (401) 683-5680 and of course walk-ins are always welcome.

For more information, please visit our home page at www.inflictinginktattoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment